Seriously, dude. I just gotta say that I’ve never felt more at home anyplace I’ve ever been. To top it off, the hospitality here at the Bourbon Orleans is out of this world. The food in The Quarter is so delicious and the portions so plentiful I may not eat again for a month. And conversation is to be had at every turn with so many of us readers and authors gathered together to enjoy these short few days… I don’t want to even think about leaving!
I’ve met so many wonderful people–both authors and readers. You guys rock. I can’t wait until next year!
On another note, I tried Cajun for the first time–Yum--and I ain’t talkin’ food.
The atmosphere, the constant thrum, the people… I love it here. For the first time in a long time, I’m alive.
- And the Winner Is…
- SALE! The Secret Ingredient short story – only $0.25
- Hop Against Homophobia: In the face of adversity
- Overtime to Pastimes
- FUCK ‘EM!
- Free shot–You get one chance, so make it count!
- Timeless Desire Blog Tour with Brita Addams
- Timeless Desire Blog Tour with J.S. Wayne
- Timeless Desire Blog Tour with KevaD
- Timeless Desire Blog Tour with Sarah Ballance
TagsBabes in Boyland Biphobia Bourbon Orleans Brita Addams Bryl R. Tyne Bryl Tyne Cajun Cat Grant contest coverart Damon Suede Divinity Erotica Erotic Romance fantasy FUCKFEST gay fiction gay romance GayRomLit Ghosts good-byes Goodreads Immortal Kari Gregg kids Lafitte's LC Chase life lollipops m/m Marines Metairie New Orleans Noble Romance paranormal Rachel Haimowitz Riptide romance Sale Secret Ingredient Sneak Peek Timeless Desire Book Blog Tour Transgender Transphobia vampire