Sometimes you just have to put it all into perspective. Talking about the crazy schedule I call life. Found out Zackary would be graduating Friday, so I took a break from the evil day job and all my writerly stuff to embark on a five-hour journey to Parris Island, SC, to watch him graduate boot camp and move from recruit to an official Marine. They weren’t kidding about taking your son home a different man. Confidence radiates off this boy, and I could not be more proud!
- And the Winner Is…
- SALE! The Secret Ingredient short story – only $0.25
- Hop Against Homophobia: In the face of adversity
- Overtime to Pastimes
- FUCK ‘EM!
- Free shot–You get one chance, so make it count!
- Timeless Desire Blog Tour with Brita Addams
- Timeless Desire Blog Tour with J.S. Wayne
- Timeless Desire Blog Tour with KevaD
- Timeless Desire Blog Tour with Sarah Ballance
December 2017 S M T W T F S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
TagsBabes in Boyland Biphobia Bourbon Orleans Brita Addams Bryl R. Tyne Bryl Tyne Cajun Cat Grant contest coverart Damon Suede Divinity Erotica Erotic Romance fantasy FUCKFEST gay fiction gay romance GayRomLit Ghosts good-byes Goodreads Immortal Kari Gregg kids Lafitte's LC Chase life lollipops m/m Marines Metairie New Orleans Noble Romance paranormal Rachel Haimowitz Riptide romance Sale Secret Ingredient Sneak Peek Timeless Desire Book Blog Tour Transgender Transphobia vampire